In episode 214 of The Stitch TV Show, Pam and Lynn talk about getting ready for QuiltCon, personalizing quilts, and how to transform precuts.
Tips and links for this episode:
- The quilt hanging behind us is the Sportsball Quilt! Learn more about it in this blog post, or buy the digital pattern in our shop!
- Indeed we did have a good time at QuiltCon, even if some of it was embarrassing!
- Here’s the postcard quilt Pam made for her aunt:
- The BlockLayer.com site for customizable shapes and fonts, and the blog post with instructions on how to make a monogram using this site.
- Specialty rulers for working with precuts
- More about jelly roll race quilts, either a blog from Wee Folk Art and video from Missouri Star Quilt Company
- Jaye’s Renewed Jelly Roll Race quilt, made with diamonds
- Angela Walter’s new show The Midnight Quilt Show on YouTube
- Thanks to our production partners 77peaches enterprises and Big Think Productions; we could not do it without you.
- Audio only versions of the show are available in the Hip to be a Square quilting podcast feed.
- The Stitch TV Show mugs are available from Lasting Impressions Atlanta! Purchase options will be on their website shortly.
- Our next Virtual Stitch-In is tonight March 17, 2017 at 7 pm US Eastern, and then again on April 14th.
- If you enjoyed it, help spread the word on your blog, or share on social media with #TheStitchTVShow!