The Stitch TV Show – Episode 214
In episode 214 of The Stitch TV Show, Pam and Lynn talk about getting ready for QuiltCon, personalizing quilts, and how to transform precuts.
Tips and links for this episode:
- The quilt hanging behind us is the Sportsball Quilt! Learn more about it in this blog post, or buy the digital pattern in our shop!
- Indeed we did have a good time at QuiltCon, even if some of it was embarrassing!
- Here’s the postcard quilt Pam made for her aunt:
- The BlockLayer.com site for customizable shapes and fonts, and the blog post with instructions on how to make a monogram using this site.
- Specialty rulers for working with precuts
- More about jelly roll race quilts, either a blog from Wee Folk Art and video from Missouri Star Quilt Company
- Jaye’s Renewed Jelly Roll Race quilt, made with diamonds
- Angela Walter’s new show The Midnight Quilt Show on YouTube
- Thanks to our production partners 77peaches enterprises and Big Think Productions; we could not do it without you.
- Audio only versions of the show are available in the Hip to be a Square quilting podcast feed.
- The Stitch TV Show mugs are available from Lasting Impressions Atlanta! Purchase options will be on their website shortly.
- Our next Virtual Stitch-In is tonight March 17, 2017 at 7 pm US Eastern, and then again on April 14th.
- If you enjoyed it, help spread the word on your blog, or share on social media with #TheStitchTVShow!