Here are the lectures and classes available from Lynn and Pam! We’d love to hear from you and talk to your group! Contact info at thestitchtvshow.com to inquire about availability and pricing.
“Modern Quilting” with Lynn or both Lynn & Pam
Learn more about the modern quilting movement, aesthetic, and online community in this one hour lecture. The presentation covers the origins of the movement, common themes and design styles for modern quilts, and the many ways modern quilters connect on social media to organize bees, swaps, and more.
“WTF Quilts: What The Fabric?” with Lynn or both Lynn & Pam
In this lecture, we’ll share the secrets of how quilting makes you a domestic goddess with an unconventional look at the history of quilting in a one-hour lecture packed with information, photos, and fun that covers everything from Tristan to Traditional and everything in between!
“Sew Fast and Take Chances” with Pam & Lynn
This one hour lecture shows how to find and embrace your best inner quilter from building confidence with color, improving your productivity, and learning how and when to take chances in your quilting to get the best results. NOTE: This lecture is only available if both Lynn and Pam are booked. Please contact us for availability.
“Quilt Appraisals” with Lynn
Think quilt appraisals are just for antique quilts? Think again! In this one hour lecture, learn the many benefits of quilt appraisals, from documenting history to valuing the quilt, and what exactly goes into appraising a quilt.
“Color Confidence: The Six Colors to Avoid in Quilting” with Lynn
This one-hour lecture will look at color in quilts and how to approach designing a quilt using a color wheel, nature, and photography. The presentation will cover steps quilters can take to develop confidence in approaching the color choices in their next quilts.
Also check out the workshop for a more in-depth experience!
“Quilting with No Free Hands, or How to P/AM It!” with Pam
In this fast-paced one hour lecture, go through the process of identifying how you can optimize your quilting to not only organize and finish more projects, but enjoy the process! Quilters will leave with a better understanding of their optimal sewing set-up and some great tips to get more done.
Classes and Workshops
Click through to learn more and get supply lists.
- Get Spooled – Full day workshop for 2 block wallhanging with fusible applique
- Diamonds are Forever Quilt – Start with 10 FQs and background fabrics to make a quilt with 3 sizes of diamond-in-rectangle blocks
- Sewing Pottery / Coiled Vases– Coiled rope vases with a variety of finishing ideas
- Stripper’s Knot Quilt– Creating fabric slabs with stripped piecing and mastering curved piecing
- Fabric Postcards– Create swappable postcards from scraps and make the most of the specialty stitches on your sewing machine
- Crazy Modern Quilt– Make a modern version of a Crazy Quilt using a charm pack, fabric scraps, and speciality stitches on your sewing machine
- Skill Building with No Regrets Quilted Wallhanging– Learn the basics of half square triangles, square in a square and fusible applique