In episode 207, Lynn and Pam gear up for Bonnie Hunter Mystery season! We also talk about why fabrics feel different if you by them from local quilt shops versus a large chain store, and the merits of quilting for the journey and quilting to finish quilts.
Tips and links for this episode:
- The quilt hanging behind us is Pam’s version of Bonnie Hunter’s 2015 Mystery Quilt, Allietare! The pattern is available in her shop as a digital download.
- Pam actually did pick her colors for the “En Provence” mystery finally!
- Kaufman’s statement on the quality of Kona Cotton in different stores, as told to Lori Kennedy at the Inbox Jaunt.
- What are greige goods? Perspective from Pat Sloan.
- Episode 101 is when we talked about using Blue Dawn to save a fabric or quilt from spots or bleeding! Looking back at that we have come a long way in audio and video quality!
- Pam tracks yardage usage on her website through her Sunday Stash reports.
- Thanks to our sponsor 77peaches and partner Big Think Productions! We could not do it without you.
- Audio only versions of the show are available in the Hip to be a Square podcast feed.
- Our next Virtual Stitch-In is December 9, 2016 at 7pm US Eastern
- If you enjoyed it, help spread the word on your blog!