Pam and Lynn chat about “made” fabric and 15 minutes of play, and share ideas for accessories you can make for your quilt! Note that we’re filming remote due to the current health concerns, but as of the time of this posting, we’re both healthy.
This episode is brought to you by QT Fabrics!
Helpful links and tips from this episode (some links via Amazon Affiliate links):
- Get Victoria Findlay Wolfe’s book 15 Minutes of Play (Amazon affiliate link)
- Check out our curated thread kits!
- The Stitch TV Show shop is your source for our quilt patterns, notions, and show merchandise. Learn more about our video classes at learn.TheStitchTVShow.com.
- Come chat in our What’s Up Stitches? group on Facebook!
- Thanks to our production partner Big Think Productions.
- Audio only versions of the show are available in the Hip to be a Square quilting podcast feed.
- If you enjoyed it, help spread the word on your blog, or share on social media and tag us with #TheStitchTVShow!