In this episode, we talk about our new book club episode format, therapy quilts like fidget quilts and weighted blankets, and using a gimmick or inspiration point to create quilt designs. This episode is brought to you by QT Fabrics!
The quilt hanging behind us is our new quilt, “We’re Gonna Need a Bigger Bolt“;check out the digital pattern in our quilt shop!
Tips and links for this episode:
- The calculator for choosing a weight for a weighted blanket
- More about making fidget quilts for Alzheimer’s patients
- Learn how to make a “lovey tag” blanket
- Sharknado #6 airs at the end of July in the US!
- More about Pam’s Islands in the Stream quilt in episode 305
- The Burgoyne Surrounded quilt block
- Today’s episode was brought to you by QT Fabrics, so you can imagine and create!
- Come chat in our What’s Up Stitches? group on Facebook!
- Thanks to our production partners 77peaches enterprises and Big Think Productions.
- Audio only versions of the show are available in the Hip to be a Square quilting podcast feed.
- The Stitch TV Show mugs are available from Lasting Impressions Atlanta!
- Our next Virtual Stitch-In is Friday May 11 at 7pm US Eastern.
- Our next Book Club is Friday April 27 at 7pm US Easter!
- If you enjoyed it, help spread the word on your blog, or share on social media and tag us with #TheStitchTVShow!