Join us to learn more about non-traditional quilt backs like fleece, minky, sheets, and more, and what to look for in sewing room lighting.
The quilt hanging behind us is Islands in the Stream, from the September / October issue of Modern Patchwork!
Tips and links for this episode:
- The tutorial for the hexagon pincushion caddy can be found at Penny’s Hands.
- Here’s our selfie with Jane Sassaman!
- Check out wool balls for your dryer
- Some different or non-traditional quilt backs
- Pam’s Pittsburgh Steelers quilt with the fleece back:
- More info on lighting:
- Today’s episode was brought to you by Ink & Arrow Fabrics, because fabric should be fun! Check out their Pixie Dots basics line!
- Thanks also to our sponsor Famore Cutlery; learn how to stay sharp with their line of scissors and cutting implements.
- Thanks to our production partners 77peaches enterprises and Big Think Productions.
- Audio only versions of the show are available in the Hip to be a Square quilting podcast feed.
- The Stitch TV Show mugs are available from Lasting Impressions Atlanta!
- Our next Virtual Stitch-In is Friday November 10 at 7pm US Eastern.
- If you enjoyed it, help spread the word on your blog, or share on social media and tag us with #TheStitchTVShow!