In this episode, Lynn and Pam talk about quilting hacks (4:49) and tips, and different ways to enhance your quilt tops with quilting designs.
The quilt hanging behind us is our Droid quilt; you can either get the digital pattern or take the online class to make your own Star Wars quilt! Helpful links and tips from this episode (some links via Amazon Affiliate links):
- Check out our new curated thread kits!
- Learn more about the 8 at a time half square triangles method
- Clover clips
- Pipe cleaners
- Dog grooming arms
- The Stitch TV Show shop is your source for our quilt patterns, notions, and show merchandise. Learn more about our video classes at learn.TheStitchTVShow.com.
- Come chat in our What’s Up Stitches? group on Facebook!
- Thanks to our production partners 77peaches enterprises and Big Think Productions.
- Audio only versions of the show are available in the Hip to be a Square quilting podcast feed.
- Our next Virtual Stitch-In is Friday Dec 13 at 7pm US Eastern.
- If you enjoyed it, help spread the word on your blog, or share on social media and tag us with #TheStitchTVShow!