In episode 222 of The Stitch TV Show online quilt show, Pam and Lynn engage in another round of “how should I quilt this?” with three samples, and then answer questions from the audience! This was filmed in front of a live studio audience at the East Cobb Quilters’ Guild “Georgia Celebrates Quilts” Quilt Show & Market. This episode is brought to you by Ink & Arrow Fabrics, a QTFabrics company!
The quilts hanging behind us are varied:
Summertime Blues, by Pam (see how she quilted it in this blog post)
Perfect Fit by HollyAnne
Emilio, our upcoming pattern, with fabric from the Paloma line by Junebee for Ink & Arrow! You’ll see how Pam quilted it in our next episode!
Tips and links for this episode:
- The epic playlist from our quilt show on Spotify, which we put together on our road trip to QuiltCon!
- Sharon Schamber’s thread basting method with boards
- Christa Watson’s spray basting method
- Today’s episode was brought to you by Ink & Arrow Fabrics, because fabric should be fun!
- Thanks to our production partners 77peaches enterprises and Big Think Productions.
- Audio only versions of the show are available in the Hip to be a Square quilting podcast feed.
- The Stitch TV Show mugs are available from Lasting Impressions Atlanta! Purchase options will be on their website shortly.
- Our next Virtual Stitch-In is tonight July 14 at 7pm, and then again on August 18, 2017 US Eastern
- If you enjoyed it, help spread the word on your blog, or share on social media and tag us with #TheStitchTVShow!