In episode 220 of The Stitch TV Show online quilt show, Pam and Lynn talk about Lynn’s visit to Paducah Quilt Week, different ways to hang quilts, what Quilt Market is (and isn’t). This episode is brought to you by Ink & Arrow Fabrics, a QTFabrics company!
The quilt hanging behind us is Lynn’s “Bonkers” quilt, which is a thread-painted wholecloth quilt. It recently won Quilter’s Choice in our guild show!
Tips and pictures for this episode:
- The wallet pattern for the Diva Wallet Clutch on our table can be found at Sew Many Creations and the fabric is from the upcoming Paloma line from Junebee for Ink & Arrow.
- The Thread Cutterz guys are apparently pretty cute and have a nifty product.
- Enter the giveaway for one of your own via our Instagram post!
- Ways to hang quilts
- Learn more about Quilt Market in this informative article from Abby Glassenberg, and an updated viewpoint from last year.
- Today’s episode was brought to you by Ink & Arrow Fabrics! The clutch on our table is made from their upcoming line, Paloma by Junebee for Ink & Arrow, due in stores summer 2017.
- Audio only versions of the show are available in the Hip to be a Square quilting podcast feed.
- The Stitch TV Show mugs are available from Lasting Impressions Atlanta! Purchase options will be on their website shortly.
- Our next Virtual Stitch-In is June 16, 2017 at 7 pm US Eastern
- If you enjoyed it, help spread the word on your blog, or share on social media and tag us with #TheStitchTVShow!