In episode 219 of The Stitch TV Show quilting talk show, Pam and Lynn talking quilting tourism and Pam’s visit to the Las Vegas Modern Quilt Guild, and we explore the perils of left-handed quilting. This episode is brought to you by Ink & Arrow Fabrics, a QTFabrics company!
The quilt hanging behind us is Lynn’s “Aloha” postcard quilt. Because she went to Hawaii, and had a good time.
Tips and pictures for this episode:
- The wallet pattern for the Diva Wallet Clutch can be found at Sew Many Creations.
- If you’re in Las Vegas, check out the Las Vegas Modern Quilt Guild! Here’s Pam being herself visiting the guild:
- Quilting Tourism Destinations
- Paducah, Kentucky
- Hamilton, Missouri
- Keepsake Quilting in Center Harbor, New Hampshire
- A Scarlet Thread in McDonough, Georgia
- International Quilt Festival in Chicago and Houston
- Tokyo International Quilt Festival
- MQX Quilt Festival
- Check out quilting cruises and trips with a Google search
- John C. Campbell Folk School
- The Row by Row Experience in the US
- Shout outs this episode to Christa Watson, Maddie at BadAss Quilters Society, all the left-handed engineer quilters, and Pam’s geometry teacher, Mrs. Persky!
This episode was brought to you by Ink & Arrow Fabrics! The clutch on our table is made from their upcoming line, Paloma by Junebee for Ink & Arrow, due in stores summer 2017.
- Thanks to our production partners 77peaches enterprises and Big Think Productions.
- We’re doing a live filming at the Georgia Celebrates Quilts show on June 10 at 10:30am the Cobb County Civic Center in Marietta GA!
- Audio only versions of the show are available in the Hip to be a Square quilting podcast feed.
- The Stitch TV Show mugs are available from Lasting Impressions Atlanta! Purchase options will be on their website shortly.
- Our next Virtual Stitch-In is June 16, 2017 at 7 pm US Eastern
- If you enjoyed it, help spread the word on your blog, or share on social media and tag us with #TheStitchTVShow!