In episode 216 of The Stitch TV Show quilting talk show, Pam and Lynn open with news of having the Transform quilt accepted into the Paducah spring show! We also talk about the finer points of quilt challenges and how they can break you out of a rut, and share some tips for hand piecing.
Tips and links for this episode:
- The quilt hanging behind us Pam’s quilt, “My Little Tagger: Resistance is Magic”. Learn more about it in this blog, and see the other entries over at the Bad Ass Quilters Society!
- Tips for handpiecing
- Have a hand-piecing go-bag ready!
- Use snack-size plastic baggies to keep kits for blocks organized.
- Check out Mickey Depre and her fabulous templates.
- The handy Clover Dome Threaded Needle Case
- Pam’s Tula Pink Diamonds in the Sky EPP quilt:
- The link to the Ted Talk, “Embrace the Shake” that Lynn references
- Thanks to our production partners 77peaches enterprises and Big Think Productions.
- Audio only versions of the show are available in the Hip to be a Square quilting podcast feed.
- The Stitch TV Show mugs are available from Lasting Impressions Atlanta! Purchase options will be on their website shortly.
- Our next Virtual Stitch-In is April 14, 2017 at 7 pm US Eastern, and again on May 12.
- If you enjoyed it, help spread the word on your blog, or share on social media with #TheStitchTVShow!