In episode 213 of The Stitch TV Show, Lynn and Pam talk about meeting Mark Sherman, quilting apps, and buying fabric for your stash.
Also: we got a new boom mic! Hopefully this improves the sound quality for everyone!
Tips and links for this episode:
- Some of Mark Sherman’s gorgeous quilts! Learn more about him at his website Remarkable Quilts.
- Apps discussed in the show
- The Robert Kaufman Quilter’s Little Helper app
- The Pantone Studio app
- The Quilt Sandwich app (accidentally call the QuiltCalc app in the show)
- The National Quilt Museum app
- The Quilt Index app
- Pam’s new blue quilt design!
- How we buy fabric for our stashes
- 3 -4 yds of a background fabric for a couch size or twin quilt
- 1 yd increment for a fabric being used in blocks
- A fat quarter for applique for super scrappy projects
- 3 yd for any border fabric to take advantage of the stable lengthwise grain
- Lynn’s 200 fabric quilt is her Castle Wall quilt!
- Thanks to our production partners 77peaches enterprises and Big Think Productions; we could not do it without you.
- Audio only versions of the show are available in the Hip to be a Square quilting podcast feed.
- The Stitch TV Show mugs are available from Lasting Impressions Atlanta! Purchase options will be on their website shortly.
- Our next Virtual Stitch-In is March 17, 2017 at 7 pm US Eastern.
- If you enjoyed it, help spread the word on your blog, or share on social media with #TheStitchTVShow!