We wrap up season 1 of The Stitch with a taping in front of a live studio audience at Red Hen Fabrics following our pattern launch party. This show is a bit different since it’s all audience questions submitted during the party, so the topics range from needle & thread to Pokemon, and includes all the hazards of live filming (including some tech blips!).
A huge thank you to everyone who has tuned in in the past year! We look forward to coming to you TWICE a month in our second year!
Thanks to our pattern launch sponsor 77peaches enterprises LLC, who organized catering from Cafe 33 in Marietta, GA.
- The quilt hanging behind us in this episode is our new Stripper’s Knot quilt! Learn more about the pattern (and buy it)!
- Thanks to our sponsor 77peaches and partner Big Think Productions!
- Audio only versions of the show are available in the Hip to be a Square podcast feed.
- Our next Virtual Stitch-In is August 12, 2016
- If you enjoyed it, help spread the word on your blog!