This month, Pam and Lynn open with some chatter about summer vacation, and then dive into the psychology of quilting, designing quilts from scratch, and how collaboration in quilting works.
- The original article from Psychology Today, “Can Quilting be an Addition?“
- Lynn’s Aloha postcard quilt
- Marie Bostwick writes the Cobbled Court Quilt book series.
- If you’re in the Atlanta area, stop by Red Hen Fabrics on July 16 from 11am – 2pm for our official pattern launch party!
- Thanks to our sponsor 77peaches and partner Big Think Productions!
- Audio only versions of the show are available in the Hip to be a Square podcast feed.
- Our next Virtual Stitch-In is July 15, 2016!
- If you enjoyed it, help spread the word on your blog!