The Stitch – Episode 111
This month, Pam and Lynn open with some chatter about summer vacation, and then dive into the psychology of quilting, designing quilts from scratch, and how collaboration in quilting works.
- The original article from Psychology Today, “Can Quilting be an Addition?“
- Lynn’s Aloha postcard quilt
- Marie Bostwick writes the Cobbled Court Quilt book series.
- If you’re in the Atlanta area, stop by Red Hen Fabrics on July 16 from 11am – 2pm for our official pattern launch party!
- Thanks to our sponsor 77peaches and partner Big Think Productions!
- Audio only versions of the show are available in the Hip to be a Square podcast feed.
- Our next Virtual Stitch-In is July 15, 2016!
- If you enjoyed it, help spread the word on your blog!