This month, Pam and Lynn talk about New Year’s resolutions, paper piecing, and why you should enter quilts in shows.
- The Quilting for the Rest of Us Quilty Resolutions
- Pam’s quilt hanging behind us was made from the Fandom in Stitches 2015 Project of Doom
- Close-up of the dragon on top of the bookshelf; see more detailed pictures of the bookshelf quilt on Pam’s website.
- Paper piecing tutorials from Jen Ofenstein’s website
- Learn more about EQ Printables foundation sheets
- Episode 232 of Hip to be a Square is the podcast in which Pam went over the judges’ feedback on her quilts in the East Cobb Quilters’ Show.
- Lyric Kinard’s list of quilt show and deadlines.
- New this month! Audio only versions of the show are available in the Hip to be a Square podcast feed.
- Our next Virtual Stitch-In is February 12, 2016!