The Stitch – Episode 105
Lynn and Pam chat about batting, working with panels, and the Top 10 things you shouldn’t say when you receive a handmade gift.
- Pantone Color of the Year and thoughts from Bonnie Hunter, Pepper Cory, Bill Volckening
- Labels from Bad Ass Quilters Society
- Pam’s Autumn Splendor tablerunner from a panel
- Pam’s version of the A Christmas Story quilt
- Pam’s quilt hanging behind us was made from the Jingle BOM by Erin Russek
- Our next Virtual Stitch-In is January 15, 2016!