The Stitch – Episode 103
Join us for quilting chat with friends! This episode we talk about using quilt fabric and blocks in purses and totes, how to pack for a retreat, and what a quilt along is. We also show off the finished Star Wars Droid quilt!
Please like us on YouTube and subscribe to our channel, and follow us on social media @TheStitchTVShow.
Links of interest:
- Circle of Flying Geese paper piecing pattern
- The “Sewer’s Station” clamp on extension pressing and cutting tables
- What’s a Jelly Roll Race quilt?
- The infamous Sewing Machine pajamas from Target
- Star Wars quilting fabrics from Camelot Cottons – available from your local quilt shops and online!
- Star Wars font generator
- Black Friday Sew In – Tweet or Instagram with the hashtag #BFSI to join in the fun. We’ll share more details about how it works in November
- Bonnie Hunter’s Mystery quilt-alongs are available on her website
- Melissa Corry’s Happy Quilting quilt-alongs