Pam and Lynn chat about the most versatile quilt block sizes, and how you can get an ombre or gradient effect with different fabric selections for your sewing projects.
This episode is brought to you by QT Fabrics!
The quilt hanging behind us is Lynn’s log cabin quilt. Helpful links and tips from this episode (some links via Amazon Affiliate links):
- Check out our new curated thread kits!
- The Stitch TV Show shop is your source for our quilt patterns, notions, and show merchandise. Learn more about our video classes at learn.TheStitchTVShow.com.
- Come chat in our What’s Up Stitches? group on Facebook!
- Thanks to our production partner Big Think Productions.
- Audio only versions of the show are available in the Hip to be a Square quilting podcast feed.
- If you enjoyed it, help spread the word on your blog, or share on social media and tag us with #TheStitchTVShow!