In this episode, Lynn and Pam talk about some of the benefits and tips for computerized sewing machines, and monochromatic quilts and how to successfully design them.
- Visit our friend the Sewing Doc!
- The Janome 6600 Yahoo! Group that Pam referenced, which is sadly shutting down in light of changes to Yahoo groups.
- The Stitch TV Show shop is your source for our quilt patterns, notions, and show merchandise. Learn more about our video classes at learn.TheStitchTVShow.com.
- Come chat in our What’s Up Stitches? group on Facebook!
- Thanks to our production partners 77peaches enterprises and Big Think Productions.
- Audio only versions of the show are available in the Hip to be a Square quilting podcast feed.
- Our next Virtual Stitch-In is Friday Nov 8 at 7pm US Eastern.
- If you enjoyed it, help spread the word on your blog, or share on social media and tag us with #TheStitchTVShow!