In this episode, Lynn and Pam talk about some of the benefits and tips for computerized sewing machines, and monochromatic quilts and how to successfully design them.
This episode is brought to you by QT Fabrics and EnMart!
The quilt hanging behind us is our new Flight of Fancy butterfly quilt pattern! Check it out on our digital shop. Helpful links and tips from this episode (some links via Amazon Affiliate links):
- Visit our friend the Sewing Doc!
- The Janome 6600 Yahoo! Group that Pam referenced, which is sadly shutting down in light of changes to Yahoo groups.
- Today’s episode was brought to you by EnMart and QT Fabrics!
- The Stitch TV Show shop is your source for our quilt patterns, notions, and show merchandise. Learn more about our video classes at learn.TheStitchTVShow.com.
- Come chat in our What’s Up Stitches? group on Facebook!
- Thanks to our production partners 77peaches enterprises and Big Think Productions.
- Audio only versions of the show are available in the Hip to be a Square quilting podcast feed.
- Our next Virtual Stitch-In is Friday Nov 8 at 7pm US Eastern.
- If you enjoyed it, help spread the word on your blog, or share on social media and tag us with #TheStitchTVShow!