In this episode, Lynn and Pam chat about considerations for hiring a longarm quilter and the process of writing quilt patterns.
This episode is brought to you by QT Fabrics and EnMart!
The quilt hanging behind us is from our prefused applique kit Screen Time! Check out the kit of 5 small and 5 large TV applique shapes, or the companion quilt pattern Saturday Morning.
Helpful links and tips from this episode (some links via Amazon Affiliate links):
- Sign up for our National Coloring Day Color Theory Lecture! The lecture is 1 hour and comes with a project sheet to make the projects we’ll be showing in the course. If you sign up before Sept 21, the cost is $5 for the lecture and project sheet; afterwards the price goes up to $10.
- Crazy Quilt Leggings in regular and plus sizes
- Today’s episode was brought to you by EnMart and QT Fabrics!
- The Stitch TV Show shop is your source for our quilt patterns, notions, and show merchandise. Learn more about our video classes at learn.TheStitchTVShow.com.
- Come chat in our What’s Up Stitches? group on Facebook!
- Thanks to our production partners 77peaches enterprises and Big Think Productions.
- Audio only versions of the show are available in the Hip to be a Square quilting podcast feed.
- Our next Virtual Stitch-In is Friday Oct 11 at 7pm US Eastern.
- If you enjoyed it, help spread the word on your blog, or share on social media and tag us with #TheStitchTVShow!