In this episode, Lynn and Pam chat about considerations for hiring a longarm quilter and the process of writing quilt patterns.
Helpful links and tips from this episode (some links via Amazon Affiliate links):
- Sign up for our National Coloring Day Color Theory Lecture! The lecture is 1 hour and comes with a project sheet to make the projects we’ll be showing in the course. If you sign up before Sept 21, the cost is $5 for the lecture and project sheet; afterwards the price goes up to $10.
- Crazy Quilt Leggings in regular and plus sizes
- The Stitch TV Show shop is your source for our quilt patterns, notions, and show merchandise. Learn more about our video classes at learn.TheStitchTVShow.com.
- Come chat in our What’s Up Stitches? group on Facebook!
- Thanks to our production partners 77peaches enterprises and Big Think Productions.
- Audio only versions of the show are available in the Hip to be a Square quilting podcast feed.
- Our next Virtual Stitch-In is Friday Oct 11 at 7pm US Eastern.
- If you enjoyed it, help spread the word on your blog, or share on social media and tag us with #TheStitchTVShow!