In this episode, Lynn and Pam talk about becoming a quilt appraiser, and our worst quilt ideas ever.
The quilt hanging behind us is Pam’s quilt Dresden Garden.
Helpful links and tips from this episode (some links via Amazon Affiliate links):
- Learn more about becoming an appraiser from AQS
- Helpful reference books in quilt appraisal
Enter the giveaway! Those in the US are eligible for the fabric bundle of Retro Minis and a digital copy of the Emilio pattern. Those outside the US are eligible for two digital patterns of their choice from our shop! Giveaway closes at midnight August 1. The bundle includes 1 yard each of the 5 prints in the picture below, and 2.5 yds of the cream for the background of the Emilio quilt pattern. Also show is our visualization for the quilt using the fabrics.
- The Stitch TV Show shop is your source for our quilt patterns, notions, and show merchandise. Learn more about our video classes at learn.TheStitchTVShow.com.
- Come chat in our What’s Up Stitches? group on Facebook!
- Thanks to our production partners 77peaches enterprises and Big Think Productions.
- Audio only versions of the show are available in the Hip to be a Square quilting podcast feed.
- Our next Virtual Stitch-In is Friday Aug 9 at 7pm US Eastern.
- Our next Quilting Book Club is July 26 at 7pm US Eastern!
- If you enjoyed it, help spread the word on your blog, or share on social media and tag us with #TheStitchTVShow!