In this episode, Pam and Lynn talk about common quilting terms and pins.
The quilt hanging behind us is Pam’s quilt Bluebird of Happiness, made from Karen Kay Buckley’s pattern of the same name: https://amzn.to/2K19qe3
Helpful links and tips from this episode (some links via Amazon Affiliate links):
- Dan Morris designed the Radiance fabric for QT Fabrics on our table
- Shout Color Catchers: https://amzn.to/2I1ccOq
- Make your own color catchers with washing soda
- Corsage pins (or “frog stickers”): https://amzn.to/2WPHAY5
- Karen Kay Buckley Perfect Pins: https://amzn.to/2WgQhXb
- Blueberry Pie Pincushion tutorial: http://inspiredbyfabric.blogspot.com/2017/06/summer-of-sewing-pie-pincushions.html
- Curved safety pins: https://amzn.to/2IkBCFy
- How Glasshead Pins and Needles are made: https://youtu.be/oNdUkzWiuNU
- The Stitch TV Show shop is your source for our quilt patterns, notions, and show merchandise. Learn more about our video classes at learn.TheStitchTVShow.com.
- Come chat in our What’s Up Stitches? group on Facebook!
- Thanks to our production partners 77peaches enterprises and Big Think Productions.
- Audio only versions of the show are available in the Hip to be a Square quilting podcast feed.
- Our next Virtual Stitch-In is Friday June 14 at 7pm US Eastern.
- Our next Book Club is June 28 at 7pm US Eastern!
- If you enjoyed it, help spread the word on your blog, or share on social media and tag us with #TheStitchTVShow!