In this episode, Pam and Lynn chat about advice for new quilters and seam rippers.
This episode is brought to you by QT Fabrics and EnMart!
The quilt hanging behind us is our pattern No Regerts; you can get the digital pattern and the laser cut applique kit on our online shop.
Helpful links and tips from this episode (some links via Amazon Affiliate links):
- We refer to our log cabin quilt pattern Little Pink Houses
- Famore Cutlery has a curved blade surgical seam ripper
- The Dritz Seam Fix Seam Ripper has the rubber ball on the end to help remove threads after seam ripping, or a pink eraser
- Want to see how our fancy marbled seam rippers were made? Check out the video!
- Today’s episode was brought to you by EnMart and QT Fabrics!
- The Stitch TV Show shop is your source for our quilt patterns, notions, and show merchandise. Learn more about our video classes at learn.TheStitchTVShow.com.
- Come chat in our What’s Up Stitches? group on Facebook!
- Thanks to our production partners 77peaches enterprises and Big Think Productions.
- Audio only versions of the show are available in the Hip to be a Square quilting podcast feed.
- Our next Virtual Stitch-In is Friday March 8 at 7pm US Eastern.
- Our next Book Club is February 22 at 7pm US Eastern!
- If you enjoyed it, help spread the word on your blog, or share on social media and tag us with #TheStitchTVShow!