In this episode, Pam and Lynn chat about advice for new quilters and seam rippers.
Helpful links and tips from this episode (some links via Amazon Affiliate links):
- We refer to our log cabin quilt pattern Little Pink Houses
- Famore Cutlery has a curved blade surgical seam ripper
- The Dritz Seam Fix Seam Ripper has the rubber ball on the end to help remove threads after seam ripping, or a pink eraser
- Want to see how our fancy marbled seam rippers were made? Check out the video!
- The Stitch TV Show shop is your source for our quilt patterns, notions, and show merchandise. Learn more about our video classes at learn.TheStitchTVShow.com.
- Come chat in our What’s Up Stitches? group on Facebook!
- Thanks to our production partners 77peaches enterprises and Big Think Productions.
- Audio only versions of the show are available in the Hip to be a Square quilting podcast feed.
- Our next Virtual Stitch-In is Friday March 8 at 7pm US Eastern.
- Our next Book Club is February 22 at 7pm US Eastern!
- If you enjoyed it, help spread the word on your blog, or share on social media and tag us with #TheStitchTVShow!