In this episode, Pam and Lynn chat about crumb quilts and our most used sewing machine feet for quilting!
This episode is brought to you by QT Fabrics and EnMart!
The quilt hanging behind us is our newest pattern, Awkward Hug!
Helpful links and tips from this episode (some links via Amazon Affiliate links):
- The quilt Pam references with all the borders is her version of the Good Fortune mystery from Bonnie Hunter!
- The book “15 Minutes of Play – Improvisational Quilts” is a good reference for crumb quilts: https://amzn.to/2WyeCZR
- Lynn thinks Crazy Modern is a crumb quilt – yay or nay? What about Belinda?
- Pam refers to the Holly Dennis song “You Can Eat Crackers In My Bed Anytime“
- Today’s episode was brought to you by EnMart, and QT Fabrics!
- The Stitch TV Show shop is your source for our quilt patterns, notions, and show merchandise. Learn more about our video classes at learn.TheStitchTVShow.com.
- Come chat in our What’s Up Stitches? group on Facebook!
- Thanks to our production partners 77peaches enterprises and Big Think Productions.
- Audio only versions of the show are available in the Hip to be a Square quilting podcast feed.
- Our next Virtual Stitch-In is Friday February 8 at 7pm US Eastern.
- Our next Book Club is February 22 at 7pm US Eastern!
- If you enjoyed it, help spread the word on your blog, or share on social media and tag us with #TheStitchTVShow!