In this episode, Pam and Lynn chat about different ways to finish quilted pillows (or pillows made with quilt blocks) and some tips for mixing print fabrics in your quilts.
This episode is brought to you by The Stitch TV Show shop!
The quilt hanging behind us is our newest pattern A Star is Born. Get the pattern to make this layer cake-friendly quilt at our digital pattern shop.
Helpful links and tips from this episode:
- The circle of flying geese paper pieced block
- If you like the color discussion in this episode, check out our “Shop My Stash” playlist!
- Today’s episode was brought to you by The Stitch TV Show shop! Your source for quilt patterns, notions, and show merchandise.
- Come chat in our What’s Up Stitches? group on Facebook!
- Thanks to our production partners 77peaches enterprises and Big Think Productions.
- Audio only versions of the show are available in the Hip to be a Square quilting podcast feed.
- Our next Virtual Stitch-In is Friday January 11 at 7pm US Eastern.
- Our next Book Club is January 25 at 7pm US Eastern!
- If you enjoyed it, help spread the word on your blog, or share on social media and tag us with #TheStitchTVShow!