In this episode, Pam and Lynn chat about our “bucket list” quilts and some tips for walking foot quilting.
This episode is brought to you by The Stitch TV Show shop!
The quilt hanging behind us is one of the layouts from our new Filmore Quilt video class! Filmore is a modern sampler quilt with 12 blocks and 3 layouts. Learn more over at our video course site learn.thestitchtvshow.com.
Helpful links and tips from this episode:
- New York Beauty Quilts: https://amzn.to/2rmYHzl
- Glam Clam Quilts: https://amzn.to/2SqG7Sq
- Walking Foot Quilting from Leah Day: https://amzn.to/2Qh6Hkc
- The heroin callback is from episode 106
- Today’s episode was brought to you by The Stitch TV Show shop! Your source for quilt patterns, notions, and show merchandise.
- Come chat in our What’s Up Stitches? group on Facebook!
- Thanks to our production partners 77peaches enterprises and Big Think Productions.
- Audio only versions of the show are available in the Hip to be a Square quilting podcast feed.
- Our next Virtual Stitch-In is Friday December 14 at 7pm US Eastern.
- Our next Book Club is January 25 at 7pm US Eastern!
- If you enjoyed it, help spread the word on your blog, or share on social media and tag us with #TheStitchTVShow!