In this episode, Pam and Lynn chat about our binding preferences, and go-to quilt patterns.
Note: At 35:19 Pam lets slip a short curse word. Apologies!
This episode is brought to you by The Stitch TV Show shop!
The quilt hanging behind us is our pattern A Star is Born, perfect for layer cakes or 10″ square precut assortments! Get a copy of the digital pattern at our shop, and enter to win a copy of the pattern AND fabric to make the top from Christa Watson’s newest line Abstract Garden!
Helpful links and tips from this episode:
- Here is a better look at Christa’s new fabric line
- Learn more about Binding Babies
- We reference Spaceballs a lot in this episode: https://amzn.to/2FodSlF
- Lynn referenced Seven Brides for Seven Brothers: https://amzn.to/2TeZO0y
- Four-at-a-time Flying Geese on YouTube
- Fabric Cafe has quick and easy 3 yard quilt patterns
- Jelly Roll Race quilts
- Quick and easy quilts we’ve designed include You Spin Me Right Round and A Star is Born
- Turning Twenty quilts: https://amzn.to/2OOalMO
- Tandem Quilting makes t-shirt quilts, helping to employ refugees to create beautiful keepsakes: https://www.tandemquiltingco.com/
- Today’s episode was brought to you by The Stitch TV Show shop! Your source for quilt patterns, notions, and show merchandise.
- Come chat in our What’s Up Stitches? group on Facebook!
- Thanks to our production partners 77peaches enterprises and Big Think Productions.
- Audio only versions of the show are available in the Hip to be a Square quilting podcast feed.
- Our next Virtual Stitch-In is Friday December 14 at 7pm US Eastern.
- Our next Book Club is Friday November 30 at 7pm US Eastern!
- If you enjoyed it, help spread the word on your blog, or share on social media and tag us with #TheStitchTVShow!