In this episode, Lynn and Pam are back in the studio to talk about big stitch quilting and quilt samplers of all sorts. This episode is brought to you by The Stitch TV Show shop!
The quilt hanging behind us is Pam’s quilt Lemonade. Here’s some pictures of it for reference:
Helpful links and tips from this episode:
- Cristy Fincher is a delight! Check out her shop and take a class from her!
- Our tabletopper will be donated to a good cause when it’s complete. Stay tuned for more details.
- Sarah Fielke is a great instructor of big stitch quilting, and many other techniques.
- Pam likes a chenille needle for her big stitch quilting with Perle cotton, and a leather thimble pad
- Christa Watson’s tutorial on spray basting
- Tula Pink has a great modern quilt sampler book: Tula Pink’s City Sampler: 100 Modern Quilt Blocks
- Today’s episode was brought to you by The Stitch TV Show shop! Your source for quilt patterns, notions, and show merchandise.
- Come chat in our What’s Up Stitches? group on Facebook!
- Thanks to our production partners 77peaches enterprises and Big Think Productions.
- Audio only versions of the show are available in the Hip to be a Square quilting podcast feed.
- Our next Virtual Stitch-In is Friday October 12 at 7pm US Eastern.
- Our next Book Club is Friday Sept 28 at 7pm US Eastern!
- If you enjoyed it, help spread the word on your blog, or share on social media and tag us with #TheStitchTVShow!