In this episode, Lynn and Pam discuss alternate colorways and what makes a good local quilt shop. And we try out a new camera set up to help with close-up shots! This episode is brought to you by QT Fabrics!
The quilt hanging behind us is Pam’s wedding quilt, made by her husband’s mother and grandmother.
Tips and links for this episode:
- Pop culture references:
- Get show merchandise like mugs and shirts from our shop!
- Today’s episode was brought to you by QT Fabrics, so you can imagine and create!
- Come chat in our What’s Up Stitches? group on Facebook!
- Thanks to our production partners 77peaches enterprises and Big Think Productions.
- Audio only versions of the show are available in the Hip to be a Square quilting podcast feed.
- Our next Virtual Stitch-In is Friday August 10 at 7pm US Eastern.
- Our next Book Club is Friday July 27 at 7pm US Eastern!
- If you enjoyed it, help spread the word on your blog, or share on social media and tag us with #TheStitchTVShow!