In this episode, we talk about the pros and cons of packaged batting and batting on the roll and design considerations for baby quilts. This episode is brought to you by QT Fabrics!
Enter the giveaway for the Mermaid Merriment fabric bundle and a copy of the digital pattern for Spotlight; giveaway ends June 7, and we’ll ship internationally!
The quilt hanging behind us is Spotlight! Get your own copy of the pattern in our shop.
Tips and links for this episode:
- The Craft Industry Alliance article on announcement for original five Cotton + Steel designers parting ways from RJR Fabrics
- The jelly roll rug pattern that we chat about, or here’s a video series on how to do it.
- Quilt care instructions you can provide with any gift quilts you give! This version prints three per sheet.
- Today’s episode was brought to you by QT Fabrics, so you can imagine and create!
- Come chat in our What’s Up Stitches? group on Facebook!
- Thanks to our production partners 77peaches enterprises and Big Think Productions.
- Audio only versions of the show are available in the Hip to be a Square quilting podcast feed.
- The Stitch TV Show mugs are available from Lasting Impressions Atlanta!
- Our next Virtual Stitch-In is Friday June 15 at 7pm US Eastern.
- Our next Book Club is Friday May 25 at 7pm US Easter!
- If you enjoyed it, help spread the word on your blog, or share on social media and tag us with #TheStitchTVShow!