In this episode, we talk about our first quilts (in all their horribleness) and good sewing projects for travel. This episode is brought to you by QT Fabrics!
The quilt hanging behind us is Lynn’s first quilt.
Tips and links for this episode:
- The Eleanor Burns Log Cabin Quilt in a Day book
- Here’s a better look at Lynn’s thread painting piece from the show, and more about Bonnie Langenfeld
- Behold the horribleness of Pam’s early binding efforts!
- Sewing on the road in a car!
- The Clover 625 Dome Threaded Needle Case that stores pre-threaded needles
- The Thread Cutterz finger model
- Don’t forget a clamp-on LED light for travel if lighting levels are low
- Today’s episode was brought to you by QT Fabrics, so you can imagine and create!
- Come chat in our What’s Up Stitches? group on Facebook!
- Thanks to our production partners 77peaches enterprises and Big Think Productions.
- Audio only versions of the show are available in the Hip to be a Square quilting podcast feed.
- The Stitch TV Show mugs are available from Lasting Impressions Atlanta!
- Our next Virtual Stitch-In is Friday May 11 at 7pm US Eastern.
- Our next Book Club is Friday April 27 at 7pm US Easter!
- If you enjoyed it, help spread the word on your blog, or share on social media and tag us with #TheStitchTVShow!