We talk about pricing and valuing quilts for sale or donation, and what exactly makes a “man quilt”, or a quilt for a man. This episode is brought to you by QT Fabrics!
The quilt hanging behind us is Pam’s quilt, “Ted”, which was the precursor for our Belinda pattern!
Tips and links for this episode:
- Check out the pattern and hardware for the pop-up bins from the Fat Quarter Gypsy
- Here’s a good article about pricing a quilt to sell from Katie’s Quilting Corner
- Learn more about valuing quilts to donate
- The Kangaroo Hoodie to put your cat in that Pam referenced
- Here’s a good article from the Smithsonian Magazine “When Did Girls Start Wearing Pink?“
- The Modern Quilt Studio post on teal as a neutral color
- Today’s episode was brought to you by QT Fabrics, so you can imagine and create!
- Come chat in our What’s Up Stitches? group on Facebook!
- Thanks to our production partners 77peaches enterprises and Big Think Productions.
- Audio only versions of the show are available in the Hip to be a Square quilting podcast feed.
- The Stitch TV Show mugs are available from Lasting Impressions Atlanta!
- Our next Virtual Stitch-In is Friday April 13 at 7pm US Eastern.
- If you enjoyed it, help spread the word on your blog, or share on social media and tag us with #TheStitchTVShow!