Join us for a conversation on quilt borders and adding embellishments to quilts. This episode is brought to you by QT Fabrics!
The quilt hanging behind us is Lynn’s husband’s Mike’s quilt, “Music For My Heart and Soul,” made by Lynn and her mother-in-law.
Tips and links for this episode:
- The In Deep Ship fabric line from QT Fabrics!
- The New York Times article about Ken Burns and his quilt collection
- The quilt border calculator from Quilter’s Paradise
- An architect’s scale like Pam referenced
- A great article about couching feet
- More about the Prince challenge by Cherrywood Fabrics
- Derwent Inktense Pencils and Shiva Oil Paintsticks can be use to add surface design to quilts
- Today’s episode was brought to you by QT Fabrics, so you can imagine and create!
- Thanks to our production partners 77peaches enterprises and Big Think Productions.
- Audio only versions of the show are available in the Hip to be a Square quilting podcast feed.
- The Stitch TV Show mugs are available from Lasting Impressions Atlanta!
- Our next Virtual Stitch-In is Friday February 9 at 7pm US Eastern.
- If you enjoyed it, help spread the word on your blog, or share on social media and tag us with #TheStitchTVShow!