In episode 221 of The Stitch TV Show online quilt show, Pam and Lynn talk about the recent NBC / Craftsy deal, what Google Analytics can tell us about quilting, and how pattern testing works. This episode is brought to you by Ink & Arrow Fabrics, a QTFabrics company!
Tips and pictures for this episode:
- More about the NBC Universal/Craftsy deal
- The LCR Dice Game can be used at retreats
- Freaknomics podcast about Google Analytics
- Here’s the charts Pam showed; do your own searches on Google Trends!
Quilting vs Knitting vs Sewing
YouTube Search Results for Knitting, Quilting, & Sewing
Quilts vs Kardashians
- Today’s episode was brought to you by Ink & Arrow Fabrics! The clutch on our table is made from their upcoming line, Paloma by Junebee for Ink & Arrow, due in stores summer 2017.
- Audio only versions of the show are available in the Hip to be a Square quilting podcast feed.
- The Stitch TV Show mugs are available from Lasting Impressions Atlanta! Purchase options will be on their website shortly.
- Our next Virtual Stitch-In is July 14, 2017 at 7 pm US Eastern
- If you enjoyed it, help spread the word on your blog, or share on social media and tag us with #TheStitchTVShow!