This episode, Pam and Lynn discuss “going rogue” without a quilt guild and how to get the most out of going to a quilt show! It’s the perfect playlist while you sew.
Tips and links for this episode:
- Pam’s podcast Hip to be a Square Episode 286, in which she discusses her buying criteria for her HandiQuilter Sweet 16 purchase!
- Master list of quilting podcasts, courtesy of Nonnie’s Quilting Dreams
- Learn more about the episode of Community called “Pillows and Blankets“, in which they build a campus-wide blanket fort.
- Learn more about the Cherrywood Fabrics Lion King Challenge.
- Here we are outside Spool in Chattanooga, TN! Maddie and her staff is delightful, and currently putting on a going out of business sale so she can focus on the Bad Ass Quilters Society.
- Wrights 9-1/4-Inch by 13-Inch Easy Star and Geese Ruler from Kimberly Einmo
- Bonnie Hunter’s Essential Triangle Tool to make flying geese.
- The quilt hanging behind us in this episode is from a swap Pam participated in with an online swap group. The “Bird in the Air” quilt was made from blocks from 38 other quilters around the world.
- Thanks to our sponsor 77peaches and partner Big Think Productions! We could not do it without you.
- Audio only versions of the show are available in the Hip to be a Square podcast feed.
- Our next Virtual Stitch-In is October 14, 2016
- If you enjoyed it, help spread the word on your blog!