Pam and Lynn chat about different methods to make half-square triangles, and share tips for buying fabrics online. Note that we’re filming remote due to the current health concerns, but as of the time of this posting, we’re both healthy.
This episode is brought to you by QT Fabrics!
The quilt behind Lynn is our newest pattern Watery Tart! Check it out in our online shop.
- Check out Lynn’s new venture at thepsalmscollective.com
- The Stitch TV Show shop is your source for our quilt patterns, notions, and show merchandise. Learn more about our video classes at learn.TheStitchTVShow.com.
- Come chat in our What’s Up Stitches? group on Facebook!
- Thanks to our production partner Big Think Productions.
- Audio only versions of the show are available in the Hip to be a Square quilting podcast feed.
- If you enjoyed it, help spread the word on your blog, or share on social media and tag us with #TheStitchTVShow!