In this episode, Lynn and Pam chat about jelly rolls (and using them in quilts) and projects for orphan quilt blocks.
The quilt hanging behind us is the finished Lucky Star jelly roll quilt from our quilt along! The videos and blogs are still available if you want a little assistance on making your own version. Helpful links and tips from this episode (some links via Amazon Affiliate links):
- We’re vending at Quilt Market and Quilt Festival in Houston this fall! Stop by booth 941 for quilty fun and awkward hugs, and ask your local quilt shop owners to stop by at Market, too!
- We refer to the Monty Python and Pirate versions of Fluxx, a fun card game.
- The cat scan that Pam’s cat Nina helpfully did on an upcoming quilt:
- Creative Grids 90 Degree Double Strip Ruler
- Kimberly Einmo’s Jelly Roll Quilting ruler
- Jelly Roll Magic by Kimberly Einmo
- Color Catchers are helpful for the first wash on a new quilt
- The Stitch TV Show shop is your source for our quilt patterns, notions, and show merchandise. Learn more about our video classes at learn.TheStitchTVShow.com.
- Come chat in our What’s Up Stitches? group on Facebook!
- Thanks to our production partners 77peaches enterprises and Big Think Productions.
- Audio only versions of the show are available in the Hip to be a Square quilting podcast feed.
- Our next Virtual Stitch-In is Friday Oct 11 at 7pm US Eastern.
- If you enjoyed it, help spread the word on your blog, or share on social media and tag us with #TheStitchTVShow!