In this episode, Lynn and Pam talk about uses for fabric postcards beyond sending them to your friends, and share some social media tips for crafters.
The very small quilts hanging behind us are fabric postcards from our online class, Make Friends with Quilted Postcards. Visit our learning platform to sign up and learn to make your own fun handmade gifts.
Helpful links and tips from this episode (some links via Amazon Affiliate links):
- Sign up for our National Coloring Day Color Theory Lecture! The lecture is 1 hour and comes with a project sheet to make the projects we’ll be showing in the course. If you sign up before Sept 21, the cost is $5 for the lecture and project sheet; afterwards the price goes up to $10.
- Supplies for fabric postcard making:
- Cheryl Sleboda’s blog posts on Facebook Quilt Ad Scams – part 1 and part 2
- The Stitch TV Show shop is your source for our quilt patterns, notions, and show merchandise. Learn more about our video classes at learn.TheStitchTVShow.com.
- Come chat in our What’s Up Stitches? group on Facebook!
- Thanks to our production partners 77peaches enterprises and Big Think Productions.
- Audio only versions of the show are available in the Hip to be a Square quilting podcast feed.
- Our next Virtual Stitch-In is Friday Sep 13 at 7pm US Eastern.
- Our next Quilting Book Club is Aug 23 at 7pm US Eastern!
- If you enjoyed it, help spread the word on your blog, or share on social media and tag us with #TheStitchTVShow!