In this episode, Lynn and Pam talk about rotary cutters, from our favorite styles to tips for accurate cutting, and share some of our favorite quilt memories.
This episode is brought to you by QT Fabrics and EnMart!
The quilt hanging behind us is our fun retro television pattern, Saturday Morning! Get the digital pattern from our online shop. Helpful links and tips from this episode (some links via Amazon Affiliate links):
- We are starting our Quilt Lit 101 program in September at The Cotton Farm in Roswell, GA. You’ll be making one of these three layouts with your blocks each month
- Standard 28mm, 45mm, and 60mm rotary cutter
- Ergonomic cutters from Fiskars: https://amzn.to/2YAJ8Gp
- Martelli ergonomic cutters in right and left-handed models
- TrueCut circle cutter from Grace Company: https://amzn.to/2YrMvj1
- Today’s episode was brought to you by EnMart and QT Fabrics!
- The Stitch TV Show shop is your source for our quilt patterns, notions, and show merchandise. Learn more about our video classes at learn.TheStitchTVShow.com.
- Come chat in our What’s Up Stitches? group on Facebook!
- Thanks to our production partners 77peaches enterprises and Big Think Productions.
- Audio only versions of the show are available in the Hip to be a Square quilting podcast feed.
- Our next Virtual Stitch-In is Friday Aug 9 at 7pm US Eastern.
- Our next Quilting Book Club is Aug 23 at 7pm US Eastern!
- If you enjoyed it, help spread the word on your blog, or share on social media and tag us with #TheStitchTVShow!