In this episode, Pam and Lynn talk about fusible products and 10 techniques every quilter should master.
The quilt hanging behind us is a fun hexie flower quilt from the closing of Little Quilts, a quilt shop in the Atlanta area.
Helpful links and tips from this episode (some links via Amazon Affiliate links):
- Washable Glue Sticks: https://amzn.to/2WXpqo8
- Washable White School Glue: https://amzn.to/2Xork0O
- Wonder Under paper-backed fusible webbing: https://amzn.to/2IYMp8D
- Soft Fuse paper-backed fusible webbing: https://amzn.to/2KtViu4
- Heat n Bond Lite: https://amzn.to/2Yb3Mt6
- Heat n Bond Ultra: https://amzn.to/2XuTgjk
- Steam a Seam 2 double-sided fusible: https://amzn.to/2ISClOw
- Misty Fuse: https://amzn.to/2Xsr2px
- Pam’s version of Old Blue from her class with Laura Heine before the application of all the floral and garden elements:
- The Stitch TV Show shop is your source for our quilt patterns, notions, and show merchandise. Learn more about our video classes at learn.TheStitchTVShow.com.
- Come chat in our What’s Up Stitches? group on Facebook!
- Thanks to our production partners 77peaches enterprises and Big Think Productions.
- Audio only versions of the show are available in the Hip to be a Square quilting podcast feed.
- Our next Virtual Stitch-In is Friday July 12 at 7pm US Eastern.
- Our next Book Club is June 28 at 7pm US Eastern!
- If you enjoyed it, help spread the word on your blog, or share on social media and tag us with #TheStitchTVShow!