In this episode, Pam and Lynn talk about statement and protest quilts, and tips for choosing a quilting design and keeping it consistent in quilting.
This episode is brought to you by QT Fabrics and EnMart!
The quilt hanging behind us is Pam’s quilt “Selfie”; learn more about the story behind the quilt here.
Helpful links and tips from this episode (some links via Amazon Affiliate links):
- Get a kit for the tuffet on our table from The Tuffet Source
- The Just Wanna Quilt podcast episode interview with Sara Trail of the Social Justice Sewing Academy
- More about the Sacred Threads exhibit
- More about Threads of Resistance
- This “47XY+21” quilt from QuiltCon 2019 aimed to raise awareness of Down’s Syndrome
- Today’s episode was brought to you by EnMart and QT Fabrics!
- The Stitch TV Show shop is your source for our quilt patterns, notions, and show merchandise. Learn more about our video classes at learn.TheStitchTVShow.com.
- Come chat in our What’s Up Stitches? group on Facebook!
- Thanks to our production partners 77peaches enterprises and Big Think Productions.
- Audio only versions of the show are available in the Hip to be a Square quilting podcast feed.
- Our next Virtual Stitch-In is Friday May 12 at 7pm US Eastern.
- Our next Book Club is April 26 at 7pm US Eastern!
- If you enjoyed it, help spread the word on your blog, or share on social media and tag us with #TheStitchTVShow!