In this episode, Pam and Lynn chat about modern quilts and being a modern quilter, and share tips for precision piecing.
This episode is brought to you by QT Fabrics and EnMart!
The quilt hanging behind us is the lap size version of Sew in Love! You can get the PDF pattern at our digital shop.
Helpful links and tips from this episode (some links via Amazon Affiliate links):
- You can find our calendar of upcoming events here.
- Check out our workshops and lectures for guilds and shops
- Quiltoni does pixel quilts; check out her Twitch channel!
- “The Tenth Doctor” is the pixelated quilt of David Tennant
- Quilted Photo Xpress is the software we reference; it’s available at QuiltedPhoto.com
- Pic 2 Pat is a free online cross-stitch converter you can try to explore pixelated quilts
- Today’s episode was brought to you by EnMart and QT Fabrics!
- The Stitch TV Show shop is your source for our quilt patterns, notions, and show merchandise. Learn more about our video classes at learn.TheStitchTVShow.com.
- Come chat in our What’s Up Stitches? group on Facebook!
- Thanks to our production partners 77peaches enterprises and Big Think Productions.
- Audio only versions of the show are available in the Hip to be a Square quilting podcast feed.
- Our next Virtual Stitch-In is Friday April 12 at 7pm US Eastern.
- Our next Book Club is March 22 at 7pm US Eastern!
- If you enjoyed it, help spread the word on your blog, or share on social media and tag us with #TheStitchTVShow!