In this episode, Pam and Lynn chat about modern quilts and being a modern quilter, and share tips for precision piecing.
This episode is brought to you by QT Fabrics and EnMart!
The quilt hanging behind us is our third and final layout from our Filmore video class. Check it out at our digital video platform!
Helpful links and tips from this episode (some links via Amazon Affiliate links):
- QuiltCon 2021 is coming to Atlanta! Y’all should plan on coming to visit us.
- Denyse Schmidt’s 2005 book Denyse Schmidt’s Quilts and her second book Modern Quilts, Traditional Inspiration.
- The Instagram hashtag #IGQuiltfest and #ImprovwithAmy will get you some modern quilt eye candy!
- Follow @neontalk for some 1980’s retro realness
- The winner in the Modern Traditionalism category from QuiltCon 2019:
- Mastering Precision Piecing by Sally Collins
- Today’s episode was brought to you by EnMart and QT Fabrics!
- The Stitch TV Show shop is your source for our quilt patterns, notions, and show merchandise. Learn more about our video classes at learn.TheStitchTVShow.com.
- Come chat in our What’s Up Stitches? group on Facebook!
- Thanks to our production partners 77peaches enterprises and Big Think Productions.
- Audio only versions of the show are available in the Hip to be a Square quilting podcast feed.
- Our next Virtual Stitch-In is Friday April 12 at 7pm US Eastern.
- Our next Book Club is March 22 at 7pm US Eastern!
- If you enjoyed it, help spread the word on your blog, or share on social media and tag us with #TheStitchTVShow!