In this episode, Pam and Lynn chat about modern quilts and being a modern quilter, and share tips for precision piecing.
Helpful links and tips from this episode (some links via Amazon Affiliate links):
- QuiltCon 2021 is coming to Atlanta! Y’all should plan on coming to visit us.
- Denyse Schmidt’s 2005 book Denyse Schmidt’s Quilts and her second book Modern Quilts, Traditional Inspiration.
- The Instagram hashtag #IGQuiltfest and #ImprovwithAmy will get you some modern quilt eye candy!
- Follow @neontalk for some 1980’s retro realness
- The winner in the Modern Traditionalism category from QuiltCon 2019:
- Mastering Precision Piecing by Sally Collins
- The Stitch TV Show shop is your source for our quilt patterns, notions, and show merchandise. Learn more about our video classes at learn.TheStitchTVShow.com.
- Come chat in our What’s Up Stitches? group on Facebook!
- Thanks to our production partners 77peaches enterprises and Big Think Productions.
- Audio only versions of the show are available in the Hip to be a Square quilting podcast feed.
- Our next Virtual Stitch-In is Friday April 12 at 7pm US Eastern.
- Our next Book Club is March 22 at 7pm US Eastern!
- If you enjoyed it, help spread the word on your blog, or share on social media and tag us with #TheStitchTVShow!