In this episode, Pam and Lynn chat about time management and favorite quilting tools.
The quilt hanging behind us is Pam’s quilt, The Thief of Joy!
Helpful links and tips from this episode (some links via Amazon Affiliate links):
- 3M hooks: https://amzn.to/2RTGoR8
- Famore Snips with the cut-out: https://famorecutlery.com/738sb-mini-ez-stitch-snip-hook-blade-4-5-in/
- Famore Snips with curved tip: https://famorecutlery.com/738t-curved-rainbow-colored-titanium-ez-snips/
- Machingers: http://www.quilterstouch.com
- The Stitch TV Show Basic Domestic Quilting Ruler: https://shop.thestitchtvshow.com/product/dom-quilting-ruler/
- Water Soluble Blue Marking Pens: https://amzn.to/2FHDdWo
- Disappearing Ink Marking Pens: https://amzn.to/2Mi7tsb
- Frixon Pens: https://amzn.to/2FFhRZy
- It’s Sew Emma Oh Sew Stash n Store Organizer: https://amzn.to/2DiuI2t
- LED Headlamp: https://amzn.to/2T1biEv
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth: https://amzn.to/2CtcM3g
- Magic Genie Bobbin Washers (make sure you get the right size for your bobbin!): https://amzn.to/2CrFYYn
- Retractable Badge Holders: https://amzn.to/2SXwrzm
Our similar wedding rings!
- The Stitch TV Show shop is your source for our quilt patterns, notions, and show merchandise. Learn more about our video classes at learn.TheStitchTVShow.com.
- Come chat in our What’s Up Stitches? group on Facebook!
- Thanks to our production partners 77peaches enterprises and Big Think Productions.
- Audio only versions of the show are available in the Hip to be a Square quilting podcast feed.
- Our next Virtual Stitch-In is Friday February 8 at 7pm US Eastern.
- Our next Book Club is January 25 at 7pm US Eastern!
- If you enjoyed it, help spread the word on your blog, or share on social media and tag us with #TheStitchTVShow!