In this episode, Pam and Lynn chat about t-shirt quilts and some tips for thread storage.
This episode is brought to you by The Stitch TV Show shop!
The quilt hanging behind us is one of the layouts from our new Filmore Quilt video class. Learn more or sign up for the class at learn.TheStitchTVShow.com.
Helpful links and tips from this episode (some links via Amazon Affiliate links):
- Tips for t-shirt quilts
- Pellon Shape-Flex SF101 fusible interfacing: https://amzn.to/2C2Kmgb
- Ball Point Needles for sewing knits: https://amzn.to/2VsBfOQHelpful notions for t-shirt quilts:
- How to Make a Too Cool T-Shirt Quilt: https://amzn.to/2CMtuMj
- Thread storage
- June Tailor Thread Rack for wall storage: https://amzn.to/2sbCRis
- Kids hair ties for securing the ends of the thread: https://amzn.to/2VqbmPH
- Bobbin buddies will attach bobbins to the coordinating spool: https://amzn.to/2C1mJVm
- The video Pam did on using wooden spools as drawer pulls.
- Today’s episode was brought to you by The Stitch TV Show shop! Your source for quilt patterns, notions, and show merchandise.
- Come chat in our What’s Up Stitches? group on Facebook!
- Thanks to our production partners 77peaches enterprises and Big Think Productions.
- Audio only versions of the show are available in the Hip to be a Square quilting podcast feed.
- Our next Virtual Stitch-In is Friday January 11 at 7pm US Eastern.
- Our next Book Club is January 25 at 7pm US Eastern!
- If you enjoyed it, help spread the word on your blog, or share on social media and tag us with #TheStitchTVShow!