In this episode, Pam and Lynn chat about hand-stitching and the color theory behind three-color quilts. This episode is brought to you by The Stitch TV Show shop!
The quilt hanging behind us is our pattern Islands in the Stream; it’s been updated from the original magazine release to include both a lap and full-sized bed quilt! Get a copy of the digital pattern at our shop.
Helpful links and tips from this episode:
- Modern Patchwork Home (the book in which Pam has a quilt): https://amzn.to/2CJFS00
- Silicon mats for small irons: https://amzn.to/2D8v8JA
- Chenille needles: https://amzn.to/2CM289R
- Color wheel/matching tool: https://amzn.to/2EKwjRm
- Picture of Pam’s piece referenced in the show:
- Today’s episode was brought to you by The Stitch TV Show shop! Your source for quilt patterns, notions, and show merchandise.
- Come chat in our What’s Up Stitches? group on Facebook!
- Thanks to our production partners 77peaches enterprises and Big Think Productions.
- Audio only versions of the show are available in the Hip to be a Square quilting podcast feed.
- Our next Virtual Stitch-In is Friday December 14 at 7pm US Eastern.
- Our next Book Club is Friday November 30 at 7pm US Eastern!
- If you enjoyed it, help spread the word on your blog, or share on social media and tag us with #TheStitchTVShow!