In this episode, Lynn and Pam discuss surface design on fabrics, and how to deal with accidentally different sized blocks, with a little diversion in participating in swaps! This episode is brought to you by QT Fabrics!
The quilt hanging behind us is Lynn’s quilt “Squeeze Me”.
Tips and links for this episode:
- We’re filming episodes 401 and 402 in front of an audience on August 4th! Come visit Red Hen Stitch Shop around 10:30am to catch us live.
- The Fat Quarter Gypsy Pop-Up Pattern (and don’t forget the refill)
- Fabrico Markers
- Derwent Inktense watercolor pencils
- Shiva Oil Paintstiks
- Pentel Gel Roller for Fabric
- Mod Podge
- Sharyn Craig’s book Setting Solutions is a great reference for all sorts of quilt layouts and ways to accommodate blocks that were meant to be the same size, but didn’t end up that way.
- Today’s episode was brought to you by QT Fabrics, so you can imagine and create!
- Come chat in our What’s Up Stitches? group on Facebook!
- Thanks to our production partners 77peaches enterprises and Big Think Productions.
- Audio only versions of the show are available in the Hip to be a Square quilting podcast feed.
- Our next Virtual Stitch-In is Friday August 10 at 7pm US Eastern.
- Our next Book Club is Friday August 24 at 7pm US Eastern!
- If you enjoyed it, help spread the word on your blog, or share on social media and tag us with #TheStitchTVShow!