In this episode, Pam and Lynn chat about specialty stitches on your sewing machine, and tips and techniques for fussy cutting. This episode is brought to you by QT Fabrics!
Tips and links for this episode:
- Here is the picture of the sewing machine stitch card from the episode:
- Here’s a better look at the leaf and specialty stitch sampler Lynn showed:
- More about Lucy Boston and the Patchwork of the Crosses quilt
- La Passacaglia and Millefiore Quilts template set and book
- More about creating kaleidoscope quilts. This set of Quilter’s Design Mirrors can help audition blocks!
- This Fons and Porter template set is helpful for fussy cutting squares
- You can also try acetate or a transparencies to audition fussy cuts
- Here is a close up of the Kaleidoscope block Lynn showed:
- Today’s episode was brought to you by QT Fabrics, so you can imagine and create!
- Come chat in our What’s Up Stitches? group on Facebook!
- Thanks to our production partners 77peaches enterprises and Big Think Productions.
- Audio only versions of the show are available in the Hip to be a Square quilting podcast feed.
- Get show merchandise like mugs and shirts from our shop!
- Our next Virtual Stitch-In is Friday July 13 at 7pm US Eastern.
- Our next Book Club is Friday July 27 at 7pm US Eastern!
- If you enjoyed it, help spread the word on your blog, or share on social media and tag us with #TheStitchTVShow!