Join us for an exploration of quilt as you go techniques and learn all the ways to care for quilts, both current day and antique!
The quilt hanging behind us is the BB-8 version of our Droid quilt. Get your own copy of the digital pattern at our shop.
- Lynn’s picture of Kaffe Fassett at lunch in Houston, compared to Pam’s picture of Cat Fassett at home.
- Pam’s MIL uses Betty Cotton’s Cotton Theory Quilting for a quilt as you go method
- Lynn talked about the Shiny Happy World quilt as you go tutorial
- Missouri Star Quilt Company has a quilt as you go video tutorial as well
- Here is the Quilt Care Instruction Sheet Pam provides when she gifts a quilt. Print your own copy for gift giving!
- Pam references the hole in the washtub in Emmett Otter’s Jugband Christmas
- Check out our page on Care for Quilts for more details!
- The University of Nebraska has a Quilt Studies graduate certificate
- Today’s episode was brought to you by QT Fabrics, so you can imagine and create!
- Thanks also to our sponsor Famore Cutlery; learn how to stay sharp with their line of scissors and cutting implements.
- Thanks to our production partners 77peaches enterprises and Big Think Productions.
- Audio only versions of the show are available in the Hip to be a Square quilting podcast feed.
- The Stitch TV Show mugs are available from Lasting Impressions Atlanta!
- Our next Virtual Stitch-In is Friday December 8 at 7pm US Eastern.
- If you enjoyed it, help spread the word on your blog, or share on social media and tag us with #TheStitchTVShow!