Did you miss us? We skipped the quiltcam earlier in the month but are back now with a recap on what’s been going on in February: QuiltCon, the flu, furniture refinishing, and maybe even some sewing and quilting! Chat with us live on YouTube from 7-8pm Eastern, or catch the replay when you can.
- 516: Landscape Quilts and Non-Traditional Fabrics in Quilting
- Virtual Stitch-In (Sewcially Distant Edition)
- 515: Made Fabric and Accessories for Your Quilt
- Learn about Digital Fabric Printing with Ken Gamache, President of QT Fabrics
- 514: More “Best of” Quilt Blocks and Sewing Room Organization Tips